- R4Respect Respectful Relationships Peer Education Guide – To find out more about our facilitation resources contact us
- Don’t Be a Bad Apple Animation Series – Facilitation Manual 2018
- Young people as agents of change in preventing violence against women (research report)
- R4Respect: Lessons from a peer-to-peer respectful relationships education program: Key findings and future directions
- Summary Findings of ANROWS Impact Evaluation
- National Community Attitudes towards Violence Against Women Survey 2017
- NCAS 2017 Youth Report findings
Our podcast series features different speakers sharing their insights and experiences as young people on the front line of domestic and family violence prevention and education in Australia.
Subscribe and follow us on YouTube or Soundcloud.
R4Respect and IWAA CALD Workshop
We partnered with IWAA to deliver our most powerful and real conversations yet as part of our education project to reach young CALD people in Logan on consent, DV and respectful relationships.
Filmed by: Ignition Films This project was funded by Queensland Government